If you’ve just come back from vacation, we’ve no doubt your batteries will be well and truly charged and that you are feeling happily rested – after all, you deserve it. But no matter how hard you try to keep up the good work while you relax, it’s super easy to take a holiday from your skincare routine too, meaning that once you get back to reality, your skin probably won’t feel as calm as your mind. Throw in the added inconvenience of having been in the burning hot sun and dealing with pesky jet lag taking its toll and you’ve got a dry, lack-lustre complexion. But never fear, AEOS is here! You’ve got your inner glow sorted, now it’s time to reclaim it on the outside too, with the perfect DIY post-holiday facial.
Here’s how to do it…
RENEW: Erase all the signs of travel fatigue and dryness with AEOS Cleansing Oil De-Maq for instant hydration. Next, use AEOS Dew Facial Wash which revives and nourishes skin in a flash thanks to a delicious organic cocktail of honey and neroil, spelt and lemon oils. It’s a little bottle of heaven for post-beach skin.
REBALANCE: There’s nothing quite like the feeling of giving parched skin a spritz of the good stuff. Enter AEOS Refreshing Hydrating Mist. Not only does it refresh your skin on the spot, it also hydrates it and restores its natural harmony thanks to a blend of fruit and flower hydrosols. Keep it in your handbag for on-the-go happiness.
REPLENISH: What better way to finish off your DIY facial than with an ampule of homegrown biodynamic Spelt Oil that’s rich in vitamin E and packed with antioxidants? Our award winning AEOS Profound Nourishing Treatment provides lack-lustre skin with the ultimate in hydration, nourishment and anti-ageing. As soon as you’ve used it, you’ll wonder why you didn’t pack it in the first place.
Here are some cheeky product storage tips to make sticking to your regime a lot easier:
1. Store… AEOS Dew Facial Wash next to the bath or in the shower so that cleansing your skin can become part of your morning and evening routine.
2. Store… AEOS Realive Serum on the bathroom shelf, basin or anywhere that will be easy to see when you get out of the bath or shower. The beautiful ingredients in this serum will thrive when applied to damp skin.
3. Store… AEOS Enriching Moisturiser on your bedside table so that you don’t forget to apply it when you go to bed. The organic and biodynamic ingredients will work wonders while you sleep.
Post-holiday, make a fresh start with what you put inside your body too. Here are three things to try that work a treat for giving the skin and mind a healthy boost:
1. A cup of green tea: The antioxidants in a simple cup of this heavenly brew help to get blood and oxygen moving, plus it contains nutrients that are key to keeping your skin healthy. So, we say….go green!
2. A handful of walnuts: Packed with dry-skin preventing omega-3 fatty acids like alpha-linolenic, these funny looking nuts could be the answer to all your skincare prayers if you eat them regularly.
3. A juicy, skin-loving kiwi: One medium sized kiwi holds your daily dose of vitamin C (and then some), which stimulates collagen. Consider this your new go-to fruit for keeping your skin looking young and feeling super smooth.